The Grandstream UCM6100 series IP PBX supports up to 500 users. Based on anticipated call volume/business industry/line size requirements, there are four (4) model sizes to choose from:
Grandstream UCM6100 series IP PBX Model Types & # of Concurrent Calls
UCM6102 – (2 FXO ports) (Supports 30 Concurrent Calls)
UCM6104 – (4 FXO ports) (Supports 45 Concurrent Calls)
UCM6108 – (8 FXO ports) (Supports 60 Concurrent Calls)
UCM6116 – (16 FXO ports) (Supports 60 Concurrent Calls)
Out-of-the-box, the UCM6100 series IP PBX comes fully equipped with robust hardware and software features required for a sophisticated phone system solution.
- • A standalone Asterisk Open Source IP PBX appliance that supports up to 300 users, 500 extensions and 60 concurrent calls
- • Two (2) year manufacturer warranty
- • No licensing/recurring fees for features like IVR, call routing etc.
- • Free lifetime firmware updates
- • Auto discovery and registration of SIP endpoints (phones, cameras etc.)
- • Zero configuration provisioning via the intuitive Web UI
- • Remote maintenance and administration
- • Broad SIP interoperability with popular service providers, SIP trunk providers and other SIP hardware, including GXP IP Phones and GXV IP Multimedia Phones and Video Cameras.
- • Two (2) analog FXS ports (with lifeline capability in case of power outages)
- • Up to 50 SIP Trunk Options
- • Gigabit Ethernet Ports(s) with integrated PoE, USB, SD
- • 4 Gigabit Flash Memory
- • Integrated NAT Router with QoS (6102 model only)
- • Line echo cancellation
- • Multi-language support
- • Advanced security protection to safeguard account and en- crypt calls – built in firewall, with SRTP/TLS encryption, 802.1X network security and HTTPS Web UI
ECS is an Avaya authorized business partner located in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR.
ECS provides local technicians for on-site work installing and servicing a variety of voice/data equipment, ie; Avaya Aura Servers, Gateways, Messaging, Telephones, Firewalls, Ethernet Switches, Low Voltage Cabling, WiFi, CCTV, POS, Paging, etc.
ECS provides services in the states of Washington & Oregon, primarily in the greater Seattle & Portland areas.