ECS is an Avaya authorized business partner (SME Expert) located in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR. ECS sub-contracts to multiple regional & national companies to provide local technicians for on-site work installing and servicing a variety of voice/data equipment, ie; Avaya Aura Servers, Gateways, Messaging, Telephones, Low Voltage Cabling, WiFi, CCTV, POS, Firewalls, Ethernet Switches, Paging, etc.
ECS sells and/or services:
• AVAYA(formerly AT&T/Lucent Technologies) Traditional Analog & Digital telephone systems
• AVAYA Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony systems
• Voice/Data Cabling (Copper & Fiber)
• IT/Networking; Firewalls, Ethernet Switches, WIFI/WLAN, etc.
• Security; CCTV, IP Video Surveillance
• Dial-Tone (Analog, PRI, & SIP)
• High-Speed Internet Access
ECS sells the following “Hosted/Cloud Based Services:
• Intermedia “Hosted/Cloud-Based” IP-PBX telephone systems
• Intermedia “Cloud-Based” SIP Trunks
• Intermedia “Hosted/Cloud-Based” Exchange
• Intermedia “Hosted/Cloud-Based” Archiving
• Intermedia “Hosted/Cloud-Based” Lync
• Intermedia “Hosted/Cloud-Based” AppID
• Intermedia “Hosted/Cloud-Based” SecuriSync
• Intermedia “Hosted/Cloud-Based” SharePoint
• Intermedia “Hosted/Cloud-Based” Cloud Servers
• Intermedia “Hosted/Cloud-Based” Microsoft Office
Conferencing Number is a separate Toll Free number for hosting both “Always-on” (reservationless) and “Scheduled” (reserved) conferences.
Callers who dial the Conference Number are asked to enter their “conference code” to join the conference. Each conference (Always-on and Scheduled) can have a Host code and a Guest Speaker code. In addition, Scheduled conferences can have an optional Guest Listener code. Callers who enter the Host code are able to access the Host Conference Controls during the conference.
Callers who enter the Guest Speaker code are allowed to speak during the conference. Callers who enter the Guest Listener code are able to listen but not speak during the conference.
Both Guest Speakers and Guest Listeners are able to access the applicable Guest Conference Controls.
Guest or hosts who join the conference from any on-net location (any PBX connected to a gateway) will not be charge transport cost for their leg of the conference.
Conferencing Number is ideal for providing personal conferencing numbers for each employee or to be shared across departments or the whole company.
Conferencing Number Thresholds:
• Scheduled (Reserved) conferencing = Up to 150 participants
• Always-on (Reservationless) conferencing = Up to 75 participants
• Max. Scheduled conferences per number = 30 scheduled conferences
• Max. Always-on conferences per number = 5 always-on conferences
• Scheduled conferencing start date = Up to 1 year in advance
• Scheduled conferencing maximum duration = 8 hours
• 8 hours = 10 minutes
• Entry/Exit notification beeps = On as a default
To setup SIP Trunking Conferencing, users will go through the following steps:
- Users will receive a welcome email with their Conferencing Number and temporary PIN. The email will contain a link to the login page
- Users will enter their Conferencing Number and temporary PIN at the login page
- The user will be prompted to change their PIN
- Users will be presented with a tutorial which takes them through the setup process
- Users may at this time setup a scheduled conference or create host/ guest code combinations for always-on conferencing.
Creating a Scheduled Conference:
When creating a Scheduled Reservation Conference Call an authorized user can specify:
- the date
- the time
- the time zone
- the duration of the conference
- the number of guest speakers
- the number of guest listeners
- the host code
- the guest code
- the guest listener code
- whether guests are allowed to speak before the host arrives.
Microsoft Exchange is the world’s leading platform for unifying a business’s email, calendar and contacts. More than 470 million mailboxes worldwide leverage Exchange to communicate, collaborate and compete at a Fortune 50 level.
So what is “Hosted Exchange”?
In the past, Microsoft Exchange was deployed on-premises. This meant you needed to buy a server, pay for licenses, and hire an IT person to install and maintain it.
With Hosted Exchange, your Exchange server is installed and managed in the cloud, as a service, with no fees upfront. You get all the functionality of Exchange with none of the overhead. Intermedia performs all installation, maintenance, upgrade and support activities on your behalf for a predictable monthly fee.
Exchange vs. Outlook: What’s the difference?
Many people think Exchange and Outlook are synonymous. They’re not. Outlook is the program you use on your computer to access your email, calendar and contacts, which is powered by Exchange. And while you can actually use virtually any email client with Exchange, Exchange unlocks Outlook’s most sophisticated productivity features.
The cloud vs. on-premises:
There are a dozen reasons to move your Exchange into the cloud, from saving capital to lowering power bills to improving the reliability of your systems.
Capital savings and ROI benefits
• Avoid capital expenditure. There’s no hardware to buy or software to license, so you don’t need to sink your capital into on-premise infrastructure.
• Make your costs more predictable. Intermedia’s services let you consolidate your expenses into simple, monthly per-user fees.
• Reduce your opportunity costs. By freeing your IT staff from maintenance, they’ll be able to stay focused on the value they add to your business.
• Lower your power and Internet bills. With less need for on-premise servers, you’ll use less bandwidth and lower your electric bills.
• Improve your revenue per square foot. Shifting servers into the cloud frees up the real estate you’ve dedicated to on-premise hardware.
Security and business continuity benefits
• Assure the reliability of your systems. Intermedia datacenters possess extensive electrical redundancies, multiple Internet connections and comprehensive data backup strategies.
• Keep your business data safe. Intermedia datacenters far exceed the physical security standards most businesses could achieve on their own.
• Protect yourself from digital threats. Beyond Intermedia McAfee anti-spam and anti-malware tools, they monitor their network 24/7 to protect your data and services.
• Simplify business continuity. Your company data can be accessed from anywhere, at any time, which simplifies disaster planning and recovery.
IT and business agility benefits
• Extend Fortune 500-style communication and collaboration tools. Empower your people with the latest and most powerful business software.
• Stay secure and up-to-date. Intermedia performs upgrades and patches to keep you current without any effort on your part.
• Make your company more mobile. You can access your cloud via desktop apps, the web, or with iOS, Android, Blackberry and other devices.
• Synchronize data across different devices. A user’s work on one device is automatically synced across every other device.
• Develop a hybrid cloud solution. Intermedia offers tools for maintaining elements of your infrastructure on-premise, if you choose to do so.
• Add users and services on the fly. It’s simple to scale your business to bring on new employees, locations, and tools for doing business.
Service and support benefits
• Receive free onboarding and migration. To simplify your transition to the cloud, Intermedia experts set up your cloud environment and move over all your users and their data.
• Rest easy with 24/7 phone and chat support. No matter what time you need Intermedia, They’ll typically answer your calls within 60 seconds.
Intermedia’s email protection tools help you eliminate spam and viruses, filter outgoing email and provide redundant email access.
Intermedia has a 2-for-1 offer: Data Loss Prevention + Email Continuity bundled at no additional charge
McAfee Email Protection is included with all new Intermedia Exchange accounts, this service helps eliminate spam and viruses before they reach your users’ mailboxes.
According to experts at McAfee, more than 90% of all email traffic is unwanted. But it’s not just a time-consuming nuisance: spam and viruses can compromise your security and privacy, which can lead to the loss of intellectual property, confidential information, financial reports, private customer data and more.
Two levels of protection
It’s critical to block these threats before they reach your users or your network. That’s why McAfee Email Protection is bundled with every new mailbox to help identify, quarantine and block these threats. Intermedia offers two levels of McAfee-powered protection for your business.
McAfee Basic Email Protection Included with Web Only and Exchange plans
Helps shield your business using patented spam filters, an anti-virus engine, fraud protection, content filtering and email attack protection.
McAfee Advanced Email Protection Included with all other plans
Adds the ability to granularly control your protection settings with access to an intuitive email security management console. Also provides McAfee ClickProtect to help defend users who click malicious URLs.
McAfee Email Protection helps keep your business safe from threats that can disrupt your users, damage your hardware, compromise your security, and—worst of all—spread infections on to your customers and partners.
Businesses on Intermedia’s Web Only plan and Exchange plan can upgrade to McAfee Advanced Email Protection for $1 per user, per month.
Discover the “Single Sign-On” service that’s simple for ANY business to deploy.
Intermedia AppID is Simple to Deploy!
Whether you’re an existing Intermedia customer or not, you will find that AppID is simple to deploy.
Existing Intermedia customers:
Intermedia has designed AppID to integrate with your Intermedia identity infrastructure. You simply click to deploy AppID to any or all users. It’s simple to manage and no admin training is required.
New to Intermedia:
No problem. AppID easily integrates with your on-premises Active Directory server. (If you need Active Directory, we can provide that for you, too.)
AppID is much less expensive than enterprise solutions. But looking beyond that, it’s much easier to deploy, maintain and ensure ROI on an ongoing basis:
Your identity infrastructure is already in place.
AppID is built specifically to integrate with an Active Directory environment, which means you don’t need to add any new infrastructure to use AppID.
The service is pre-integrated.
By getting your Active Directory and SSO services from the same provider, there are absolutely no integration challenges. Intermedia has designed AppID for a seamless experience. Just click to deploy.
You can deploy it yourself.
No consultants are required, and no customization is necessary. Unlike enterprise services, deployment can happen in hours or even in minutes. If you need help, our Cloud Concierge team is waiting for your call.
No admin or user training is required.
Any admin who uses HostPilot can easily get up to speed with Intermedia AppID. Users find the interface intuitive and natural, and quickly build it into their workflow.
It’s simple, even for non-Intermedia customers.
What if you’re not using Intermedia services? No problem. AppID can easily integrate with your on-premises Active Directory server. If you don’t have one, we can provide that for you, too.
SecuriSync is a file sync and share service that meets the needs of your employees and business managers . It’s easy and intuitive for them to use to sync their files across virtually any device and share files inside and outside the company.
SecuriSync offers simple, secure, cloud-based folder and file sharing, even with people who don’t have it installed. And SecuriSync boosts mobility by keeping files and folders up-to-date and accessible through Mac, Windows, iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, or through a web browser.
There are certain IT services that you need simply to do business. Intermedia’s Office in the Cloud lets you get these services from a single provider. Intermedia manages integration, security and mobility so your users and admins stay focused on business.
SecuriSync now has a Client Notification System!
Get notifications about the most important events
SecuriSync helps keep your files up to date and secure. And now with SecuriSync’s new Client Notification System, you automatically get notified any time a file is updated.
Subscribe to be notified of events for a particular folder, through a simple pull-down menu
Each event from a subscribed folder pops up on your desktop.
You get notified when others update or add new files to your subscribed folders, including shared folders and document updates.
Intermedia provides Worry-Free Reliability
Intermedia guarantees 99.999% uptime. This amounts to less than 26 seconds of downtime per month.
Intermedia provides Worry-Free Support
Intermedia offers 24/7 admin support. They typically answer the phone in less than 60 seconds. And every support team member is a full-time employee. No outsourcing.
Risk-free starter services (try before you buy!):
- SecuriSync (2 GB/account)
- Intermedia AppID (3 apps/user)
- Conferencing (500 minutes/account)
- PC Backup (1 GB/user)
- SharePoint Collaboration (1 GB/account)
- Outlook Backup (500 MB/user)
ECS offers Remote Technical Support agreements for customers with IP Office R8.1 and newer .
ECS RTS includes:
• remote labor for installing upgrades, service packs, & patches
• remote labor for programming for moves, adds, & changes
• remote labor for troubleshooting
• remote “after-hours” for service effecting work (example = upgrade, re-boot, etc.)
• remote carrier services troubleshooting, trouble reporting, & problem resolution
• guaranteed response time for major outages = 2-Hours
• guaranteed response time for minor outages = NBD to 3-Day
• guaranteed response time for moves, adds, changes = NBD to 3-Day
ECS Remote Technical Support (RTS) is available in a 1-Year, 3-Year, or 5-Year agreement.
Avaya IPOSS is available to IP Office customers on Release 8.1 and above
Avaya’s Hardware Warranty is 1-Year
(Avaya hardware warranty is on a return-and-replace basis)
Avaya’s Software Warranty is 90-Days
Avaya IPOSS provides:
• Next Business Day (NBD) Advanced Parts Replacement (APR)
• access to all major software upgrades at no additional cost
• immediate access to new/increased functionality (via upgrades) to enhance your business
• access to Avaya support website, service packs, patches and minor releases to correct bugs and other issues
• remote manufacturer support for both software and hardware components
• access to all of Avaya’s web services such as documentation, tools and newly revised Knowledge Base
• flexible support to match your operating hours (8×5 or 24×7 support)
Avaya IPOSS is available in 1-Year, 3-Year, or 5-Year Agreements.
You can save up to 50% when you choose Intermedia’s Hosted PBX instead of an onsite phone system.
For users: Fortune 500-style calling features:
• Features include Find Me/Follow Me, voicemail-to email, 3-way calling and more
• Every user gets Fax via Internet, Conference calling and more
• CallScape app offers Salesforce integration and presence info
For administrators, Lower costs and better control:
• Save up to 60% on capital, maintenance and long-distance costs
• Get unlimited calling to the US
• Includes auto attendants, hunt groups and other features
• No hardware to buy, no software to manage
• No technicians necessary to move add, or change users
• Hosted PBX is the cornerstone of Intermedia’s UCaaS services
• Free setup from our Cloud Concierge team
• 24/7 phone support—typical hold times of less than 60 seconds