Avaya Aura System Manager allows administrators in Distributed. Mixed, and Centralized deployment environments connected to Avaya Aura to centrally manage all users and IP Office systems in the enterprise branch. In a Distributed branch environment connected to CS 1000, you can also configure Avaya Aura System Manager to centrally manage CS 1000.
System Manager provides the following Centralized administration and management functionality:
- • Upgrade IP Office systems.
- • Add IP Office devices from the network to System Manager.
- • Create IP Office endpoint templates that are used to create IP Office users and Centralized users. These templates can be edited, duplicated, or deleted.
- • Create IP Office system configuration templates that can be applied to selected IP Office systems. These templates are used for initial device provisioning. These templates can be edited, duplicated, or deleted.
- • Upload and convert audio files to System Manager to be used in the IP Office System Configuration Auto Attendant feature.
- • Manage IP Office system configurations. From System Manager, you are able to launch IP Office Manager to view or edit a system configuration. With this feature, you make changes directly to the IP Office device. You are able to apply the changes immediately or schedule the changes to run at a specified time.
- • Manage IP Office security configuration. From System Manager, you are able to launch IP
• Office Manager to view or edit a system security configuration. With this feature, you make changes directly to the IP Office device.
- • Create user templates. These templates can be edited or deleted. Templates can be created for Centralized users or IP Office users.
- • Perform an IP Office backup with the option of storing the backup output in System Manager or creating a local backup where the system stores the backup output on the local storage attached to the IP Office device.
- • Perform an IP Office restore. This feature allows you to restore:
– a saved IP Office system configuration onto an IP Office from System Manager.
– a backup of an IP Office system configuration onto an IP Office from the device SD card.
– users from System Manager to the IP Office.
– a saved IP Office system configuration and user from System Manager onto an IP Office.
- • View events and alarms regarding various operations that occur on the IP Office.
ECS is an Avaya authorized business partner located in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR.
ECS provides local technicians for on-site work installing and servicing a variety of voice/data equipment, ie; Avaya Aura Servers, Gateways, Messaging, Telephones, Firewalls, Ethernet Switches, Low Voltage Cabling, WiFi, CCTV, POS, Paging, etc.
ECS provides services in the states of Washington & Oregon, primarily in the greater Seattle & Portland areas.