Efficient and Professional Call Handling Application
The Receptionist Solution (optional cost License) includes the IP Office SoftConsole application, which allows a single receptionist or operator to manage calls for single site offices and even multiple locations, to help ensure prompt and professional handling of all calls.
Receptionists can handle dozens, even hundreds of calls daily, so it’s easy to see how important it is to deploy a phone application that allows for efficient call handling. IP Office Receptionist offers a visual display of incoming calls and call status throughout the business on an easy-to-use PC interface. With visual access to everyone’s phone status, who’s busy, on the phone, away from their Desk, receptionists can route calls quickly and accurately with a mouse click.
Fast, Accurate Call Handling; With its intuitive PC interface, IP Office Receptionist allows for convenient click-and-drag call handling that helps improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the operator, even with large call volumes.
Visual Call Status; With Avaya IP Office Receptionist call handlers can see the status and availability of all associates on the network – whether staff members are on the phone, away from their desks or do not want to be disturbed, which means calls can be routed more quickly and accurately.
Centralized Call Management; With Receptionist, a single operator can handle calls for multiple offices, transferring calls between locations, adding people to conferences, managing voicemail messages for associates. The result: streamlined operations, consistency of service and cost savings.
Call Handling for Multiple Businesses; When an operator manages calls for multiple businesses (for example, in a shared office environment), IP Office Receptionist enables the operator to quickly and accurately identify callers, greet them appropriately, and route calls to the right business.
IP Office Receptionist solution provides:
- ♦ Inbound & Outbound Call handling
- ♦ Phone Call Control; Conf Call Control & Conf Rooms; Transfer, Hold, and Park via drag & drop
- ♦ See user telephony presence
- ♦ Communicate with users via Instant Message
- ♦ Up to 16 Park Slots with customized labels
- ♦ Configuration of Phone Preferences
- ♦ Receive Caller ID & Name Display (provided by local service provider)
- ♦ Speed Dial and Busy Lamp Field management of users within and across the enterprise
- ♦ Local Phone Directory
- ♦ Separate Call History logs – All, Incoming, Outgoing, Missed Calls, Messages
- ♦ Ability to create script for incoming call handling
- ♦ Time on Call display
- ♦ Monitoring of up to 8 Queues & ability to answer calls in queue
- ♦ Simple Outlook contact record creation
- ♦ Distinctive Ringing using WAV file
- ♦ Centralized receptionist across connected locations
ECS is an AVAYA Edge Emerald Level Business Partner located in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR.
ECS provides local technicians for on-site work installing and servicing a variety of voice/data equipment, ie; Avaya Aura Servers, Gateways, Voicemail, Telephones, Firewalls, Ethernet Switches, Low Voltage Cabling, CAT5e/CAT6, Fiber, Circuit Extensions, Wireless Networking, Video Surveillance, Point of Sale, Overhead Paging, etc.
ECS provides services in Washington & Oregon, primarily in the greater Seattle & Portland areas.