Full-Featured Layer 2 Switches with WLAN Controller Built-In
EnGenius’ Neutron Gigabit Managed PoE+ Switches are a powerful, full-feature platform capable of managing up to 50 Neutron Managed Access Points. Available in 8-, 24- and 48-port Power-over-Ethernet-capable models, Neutron PoE+ Switches offer enterprise-class features, simplified network configuration, monitoring and robust management options.
Neutron Gigabit Managed PoE+ Switches provide future expandability for broader device connectivity and redundant management between Neutron APs and ezMaster Network Management Software with it SmartSync Redundancy feature.
Doubling as a switch and a wireless network controller, Neutron Switches give IT administrators visibility into all Neutron connected devices. Group equipment with the same settings and policies and apply them automatically for streamlined management updates.
Features & Benefits:
- • 10/100/1000 Mbps GbE Ports
- • Onboard Tools Manage Wired & Wireless Devices
- • Power Devices via 802.3at/af PoE+ Up to 328 Feet from Switch
- • PoE Per Port Budget Management
- • SFP Slots Support Extended Connectivity via Fiber Uplinks, Redundancy & Failover
- • Full-Featured Layer 2 Management Tools
- • Network Troubleshooting, Monitoring & Email Alerts
- • Centrally Manage Wired & Wireless Networks via ezMaster™
- • Configure, Manage & Monitor Up to 50 Neutron APs Locally via Controller Mode
- • Security: Access Control List/Port Security; 802.1X & RADIUS Authentication
- • IGMP & MLD Snooping Provides Advanced Multicast Filtering & Network Efficiency
- • 802.3ad Link Aggregation (LACP) Supports Traffic Load Balancing
- • Voice VLAN for Fast, Reliable Deployment of VoIP Services
- • Advanced QoS with IPv4/IPv6 Ingress Traffic Filtering (ACLs) & Prioritization
- • Energy Efficient Ethernet (802.3az) Improves Energy Savings with Compliant Devices
Power & Connect Multiple Devices: Utilize the Neutron Gigabit Managed PoE+ Switch to optimize the installation and power management of network devices such as access points, IP cameras, and VoIP phones. Provide 802.3at/af PoE+ power and data on all ports and regulate power budgets according to device requirements.
High Performance Gigabit & Management Flexibility: Each of Neutron Gigabit Managed PoE+ Switch’s Gigabit Ethernet ports ensures seamless, high-speed access for networked devices while reducing bottlenecks that can interrupt critical communications. The Switch offers the deployment and management flexibility needed to support both wired and wireless networks efficiently.
Simplified Network Management & Visibility: Achieve network management, visibility and troubleshooting locally through the Switch’s onboard Web interface tools or remotely with ezMaster software. Its Network Topology view automatically maps the deployment, displaying device relationships across the infrastructure, and is useful for troubleshooting issues without manual tracking.
Wireless Device Management: Quickly discover, configure, and monitor Neutron EWS Access Points and manage up to 50 devices within the local subnet through the Switch’s built-in wireless network controller features.
Centrally Manage the Wired & Wireless Network: Remotely manage Neutron EWS Access Points, Switches, and IP Cameras through ezMaster Network Management Software. Centrally manage hundreds of EWS devices across the network regardless of its size or location without licensing or subscription fees.
VLAN/Voice & Quality of Service: Segment the network by departments or traffic types for increased performance and security with 802.1Q VLAN. Prioritize compliant VoIP and video traffic using 802.1p Class of Service (CoS) ensuring high bandwidth, and time-sensitive data is forwarded immediately for clear, smooth voice and video delivery across the network.
Secure Guest Networks: Establish secure Guest Network VLANs that blocks access to central computers and limits Internet resources for visitors. Safeguard the network from sophisticated Trojans and malware that can use guests’ mobile devices to attack it.
ECS is an Authorized EnGenius Reseller located in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR.
ECS provides local technicians for on-site work installing and servicing a variety of voice/data equipment, ie; Avaya Aura Servers, Gateways, Messaging, Telephones, Firewalls, Ethernet Switches, Low Voltage Cabling, WiFi, CCTV, POS, Paging, etc.
ECS provides services in the states of Washington & Oregon, primarily in the greater Seattle & Portland areas.