Efficient Communication Solutions, Inc. (ECS) just completed a large Cabling & WiFi installation in Vancouver, WA at a Healthcare facility for seniors that provides; Skilled Nursing, Rehabilitation, Assisted Living, a Retirement Community, and Personal Care.
ECS was contacted by a National Contractor that does not have local technicians in the Vancouver, WA area. ECS has a long reputation for partnering with regional & national Avaya Business Partners, and Contractors to provide local skilled technicians in WA & OR where they don’t have any resources.
ECS is an Avaya authorized business partner located in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR. We install and service a variety of voice/data equipment, ie; Avaya Aura Servers, Gateways, Messaging, Telephones, Firewalls, Ethernet Switches, Low Voltage Cabling, WiFi, CCTV, POS, Paging, etc.
Don’t let anything come between you and accurate call recordings.
Capture them at the source with Xima Software’s VRTX (Voice Recording Technology) solution. Simply connect the in-line hardware between your T1, E1, or SIP physical circuit and your phone system, then plug it in to your Chronicall server. Unlike other line-side recording devices, Xima VRTX gives you the flexibility to specify which calls are recorded. Whether you record calls by auto recording extensions, Hunt Groups, DIDs, time of day profiles, percentages, or by pressing a button, Xima VRTX has you covered.
Like Chronicall, Xima VRTX hardware is highly modular. Each type of VRTX hardware can be used in any combination. A Recording Library license is prerequisite for all hardware, and each appliance is covered under Xima Care. A 7′ Cat 5 patch cable and a 6′ USB cable are also included with each VRTX appliance.
PCI and HIPPA:
• Secure call recording, reporting and Storage Encryption (PBE, MD5 and DES)
• Pause, Stop, Start and Record from the beginning all available through Chronicall Desktop
• API to ensure sensitive information is not recorded
• User based access controls
• Monitor call logs through Chronicall Cradle to Grave Reporting
The Xima VRTX Advantage
Xima VRTX solutions and the recordings created with them are PCI compliant, CE certified, and court admissible.
The hardware is also eligible for coverage by our world-class support package, Xima Care, so you can rest assured knowing that Xima has all of your technical support and troubleshooting covered. All of these factors combined with low cost and easy installation make it simple to choose VRTX as your call recording solution.
Protect your business from Power Outages, Phone System Outages, Internet Outages, or Natural Disasters with Intermedia Cloud-Based Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity.
Intermedia’s SIP Trunking and Hosted PBX offer a variety of Business Continuity options to protect your business against unforeseen outages and ensure uninterrupted business communications.
Choose the option or options that best meet your business needs:
Hosted Automated Attendant to Front-end an Existing Phone System
Intermedia’s Hosted (Cloud-based) Automated Attendant which is hosted in Intermedia’s redundant geographically diverse data centers can be used as your main phone number and will transparently pass calls to your phone system 24/7. In the event of an outage or disaster the Intermedia Auto Attendant can be instantly enabled to greet callers with an emergency menu of options and direct calls to cell phones, home phones or alternate office locations. After the outage, it can go back to its passive state until needed again.
Automatic Failover to Mobile Phones
Intermedia’s SIP Trunking and Hosted PBX offer automatic failover to cell phones (or any 10-digit phone number) on a call by call basis. If the Intermedia network cannot deliver a call to the desired endpoint (such as a SIP Phone or IP PBX) for any reason, it will automatically send the call to the pre-determined failover phone number. You may change the failover numbers at any time through Intermedia’s Admin Portal.
Automatic Failover to a Hosted Voicemail Box
Intermedia’s SIP Trunking and Hosted PBX offer automatic failover. Failover can be to any 10-digit phone number or an Intermedia Hosted Voicemail Box. In the event the phone system is down, calls can be automatically directed to a voicemail box that can provide an outbound greeting, take a message and send the message as a WAV file to multiple email addresses. Employees can then access voicemail from any phone or through the WAV file. Calls can be returned from mobile or alternate phones.
Hosted PBX as a Backup
As a backup to an IP PBX, Intermedia’s Hosted PBX can provide a seamless business continuity option. The Hosted phones can be deployed to employee’s homes or an alternate office location and in the event of an outage or disaster, the SIP Trunks will failover to the Hosted PBX. This way, the phones can be preconfigured and ready to use in the event that employees are unable to access the office for any reason. This option is highly cost-effective compared to deploying a redundant PBX in an alternate office space. Choose to failover through the Hosted Automated Attendant or through automatic failover.
Below is an excerpt of a comment made by a national Dispatcher for a National Avaya Business Partner about her experience with ECS
It was a pleasure speaking with you. Attached is another service ticket. Customer is anxious in getting this work done.
Also, I would like for you to know that our customer’s love your technicians. Your technicians are exceptional! I’ve NEVER had a client complain but always get praises from your team. There have been times where I’ve learned from them as well when they call in to explain a situation at a customer site. I really do appreciate working with your team and look forward to working together a lot more
Avaya 9641GS IP Deskphone is a multi-line premium deskphone ideally suited for users who rely on intelligent communications and productivity enhancing capabilities.
• Color display 5” diagonal 4.4 inches x 2.5 inches (110.9mm x 62.8mm)
• Configurable line appearance/feature key buttons
• Capacitive touch-screen for high accuracy and light touch
• 4 position adjustable tilt display
• Permanently-labeled feature buttons: speaker, mute, headset, contacts, home, history, message, phone, forwarding, volume (separate volume levels in handset, speaker, ringer, and headset)
• Red LEDs for speaker, mute, headset, message and history
• 24 administrative buttons with 5 lines displayed (configuration dependent)
• Wideband speakerphone
• 0-5 Softkeys
• Ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset supporting TTD acoustic coupler
• Message waiting indicator
• 360-degree visual alert for incoming calls and voicemail
• Rich, classic, alternate ringtones
• Reversible wedge stand for desktop or wall-mount use and dual-position flip stand
Requirements and Platform Support:
• Avaya Aura® Communication Manager 6.x or greater (H.323)
• Avaya Aura® Communication Manager 6.x with Avaya Aura® Session Manager 6.x
• IP Office 8.1 or greater (H.323)
• Local or centralized electrical power through a 802.3af switch, or local power supply
• HTTP file server
The Avaya 9641GS IP Deskphone provides sophisticated capabilities for efficient, high-speed call management and enriched communications
The Avaya 9641GS IP Deskphone is a multi-line premium deskphone ideally suited for users who rely on intelligent communications and productivity enhancing capabilities.
Competitively priced and high performing, the Avaya 9641GS IP Deskphone has a color graphical display, large capacitive touch screen, high definition audio quality, Gigabit Ethernet, a secondary Ethernet port, and support for up to three 12- or 24-button Expansion Modules.
Part of the 9600 Series IP Deskphone family, the 9641GS leverages your enterprise IP Network to deliver sophisticated voice communications from headquarters to remote locations and users.
Integrated with the Avaya Aura and Avaya IP Office™ Platforms, the evolutionary approach of the 9641GS optimizes communications through a flexible architecture that leverages existing investments and accommodates changing business needs.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Improved touch technology; Capacitive touch for fast, light, and accurate response
• Delivers high definition audio that will delight any employee, particularly those who spend a lot of time on the phone and/or frequently have multi-party conference calls
• Facilitates access to information through an easy-to-read, high resolution color display
• Speeds completion of common tasks with intuitive prompts on the touchscreen and easy one-touch access from the “home” screen to other applications
• Supports enhanced productivity by improving call control and management through a graphical display that anticipates user intentions and makes contextual menus, prompts and instructions easy to read
• Supports reduced energy consumption and costs through Power-over-Ethernet Class 2 design with “sleep mode”