Collaboration options (Editions) tailored to fit your business needs
When it comes to business collaboration systems, one size does NOT fit all. Every company operates differently and has unique communication needs. Avaya IP Office provides you with options, so you can tailor your collaboration system to best fit your business requirements. When installed on the IP 500 V2 appliance, IP Office has 4 editions to choose from that provide communications capabilities from the basic to the more advanced.
Avaya IP Office Basic Edition is the ideal solution for small enterprises to add more productivity with a professional touch. IP Office Basic Edition delivers what small and growing businesses need most in today’s competitive environment with the flexibility, sophistication and expandability of our award-winning IP Office
• Embedded voicemail – A range of choices that enable staff to stay connected regardless of where they are. Retrieve voicemail messages from the keypad on any telephone or through the context-sensitive display on an Avaya display phone
• Voicemail to email – Retrieve voice messages via email (voice messages show up just like an email) from a single inbox for fast and efficient access to information.
• Call forwarding – Forward calls to your office directly to your mobile or home phone so calls are never missed, even when out of the office.
• Messaging, conferencing, and more – Automatically receive notification and listen to voice messages when out of the office. Quickly set up ad hoc conference calls with up to 64 participants to enable cost-effective collaboration.
• Automated attendant – Customized caller greetings so key clients receive a personal message and are routed directly to the most appropriate person or team.
• Dial by name – Callers can easily identify who they want to connect with by simply typing the name on their phone keypad.
• Choose your connection – IP Office Basic Edition supports analog lines, PRI/ T1; and newer IP-base technologies such as SIP (Session Initiation Protocol) trunking, which can provide significant cost savings.
The IP Office Essential Edition is the ideal foundation upon which to build your IP Office solution. Providing the necessary mobility, call handling and routing functionality for IP Office, Essential Edition helps ensure small businesses have the communications tools they need to operate effectively and efficiently.
With capabilities such as one number access, caller ID, dial-by-name, automated attendants, conferencing, voicemail, and more, Essential Edition adds to the functionality of Basic Edition to provide the “must haves” small businesses need to enhance their communications with customers and colleagues and streamline their operations.
• One number access – Provide callers with just the office phone number; have calls ring simultaneously on your mobile phone while still maintaining IP Office voicemail support. This helps reduce missed calls, maintaining a consistent experience for callers.
• Dial by name/extension – Callers can easily reach the person they want to connect with by simply typing the name or extension on their phone keypad.
• Automated-attendants – Program up to 40 automated attendants (maximum 6 simultaneous calls) to handle almost any customer situation. Customize caller greetings so key clients receive a personal message and are routed directly to the most appropriate person or
IP Office Preferred Edition delivers intelligent communications capabilities that enable staff to collaborate easily and respond quickly to customers and colleagues. With Preferred Edition, businesses can use communications to establish a competitive edge – through intelligent call routing, powerful mobility, intuitive web control, sophisticated messaging, and application integration.
IP Office Preferred Edition enhances all the capabilities of Essential Edition and much more.
• Web-based access for office collaboration – Click to make and receive calls; point and click call control; federated presence and IM; control audio conferences; personal, system and corporate directory access, and visual voicemail
• Rich collaboration for remote workers – Turn home phones (or any other phone) into office phones with the click of a button from a web browser, while maintaining a consistent caller experience. Stay connected with your colleagues with IM, presence, and directory access just as if you were in the office. All with no end-user software to install or maintain.
• Mobile access for office collaboration – Extend office phones to iPhone or Android smartphone. Choose the most effective method using cellular, WiFi, or 3G/4G networks. IM, presence, directory, and conference controls are integrated into the application for complete control. Even better, a simple click in an email is all it takes to download, install, and configure the application on smartphones.
• Secure “Meet Me” conferencing – Built-in 128-party conferencing means all users can host their own password-protected conference bridge (up to 64-parties per conference) to enhance collaboration. Host a multitude of calls simultaneously.
• Integrate with the applications your business already has – If your company uses Microsoft Lync or Outlook, or uses Salesforce.com, then Avaya IP Office can embed communications within them while maintaining the application’s interface and experience.
• Call Recording – Recording of incoming or outgoing calls is built-in. Set the frequency of recorded calls (all calls, a percentage of calls), or push a button to record calls on-demand. Send recordings directly to voice/email mailboxes for forwarding via email.
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, data solutions and related services to companies of all sizes around the world.
ECS, headquartered in Auburn, WA, is a team of experts ready to help businesses with the important and often complicated decision of finding the best communication solutions for their company, from voice to data. Servicing Washington & Oregon, ECS is an Avaya SME Expert Business Partner focusing on the IP Office platform and specializing in Voice over IP. For more information contact ECS at (253) 886-5400 or visit us on the web at www.GoECS.com
Want to learn more?