What is required on Avaya IP Office for Xima Chronicall Skills Based Routing?
- • Avaya IP Office V1 or V2 or IP Office Server Edition
- • Avaya Voicemail Pro (Preferred Edition)
- • Avaya Voice Compression Module (VCM)
- • One VCM resource is required for each call while connected to Chronicall’s Multimedia server
- • Avaya IP Office R5.0 or Higher
- • Avaya 3rd Party SIP Endpoint License
- • Avaya CTI Link Pro license is required for IP Office version R10 or higher.
ECS is an AVAYA Edge Emerald Level Business Partner & Xima Chronicall Reseller located in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR.
ECS provides local technicians for on-site work installing and servicing a variety of voice/data equipment, ie; Avaya Aura Servers, Gateways, Messaging, Telephones, Firewalls, Ethernet Switches, Low Voltage Cabling, WiFi, CCTV, POS, Paging, etc.
ECS provides services in the states of Washington & Oregon, primarily in the greater Seattle & Portland areas.