If you’re in a business that involves the use of the telephone, I can imagine that you have heard all sorts of telephone etiquette & lack of it
Since 2005, our clients have relied on us to help them provide the best possible call routing, caller ID, messaging, and On Hold experiences for their callers and customers
Here are a few things you can do to enhance your professional image:
- • Take your time when answering the phone with your company greeting Whether it’s you, the receptionist, or anyone else in your company who answers the phone, please Slow Down
- • Make sure your Dial-By-Name Directories are up to date in your telephone system
- • Insist that All Employees record their name for voice mail
- • Insist that All Employees record a personal greeting for voice mail
- • Insist that All Employees keep their greeting up to date
- • It’s unnecessary to update your greetings daily, but if you do, make sure to keep it current every day
- • Nothing is worse than hearing a voicemail greeting that’s out of date
- • Call your main number once in a while and see how the experience is (would you call back ?)
- • Check your website pages and confirm any telephone numbers listed are still accurate
- • Confirm that your outgoing Caller ID Names are accurate
ECS is an AVAYA Edge Emerald Level Business Partner located in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR.
ECS provides local technicians for on-site work installing and servicing a variety of voice/data equipment, ie; Avaya Aura Servers, Gateways, Messaging, Telephones, Firewalls, Ethernet Switches, Low Voltage Cabling, WiFi, CCTV, POS, Paging, etc.
ECS provides services in the states of Washington & Oregon, primarily in the greater Seattle & Portland areas.