Efficient Communication Solutions, Inc. (ECS) is a Licensed, Bonded, & Insured Low Voltage/Structured Cabling contractor for low voltage systems with services including structured cabling, fiber optic systems, wireless transmission systems, VOIP, intercom, overhead paging, video surveillance and more.
The speed and reliability of your network is only as good as the cabling that delivers it and the hardware that connects it.
When you need to install, upgrade or expand your Low Voltage/Structured Cabling network, you should always use a Licensed, Bonded, & Insured low voltage electrical contractor to perform the work required.
Low Voltage/Structured Cabling Installation Services:
- ♦ Data Wiring (CAT5e, CAT6, CAT6A, Fiber Optic)
- ♦ Riser Cabling (Horizontal & Vertical)
- ♦ Demarcation Extensions (CAT5e, CAT6, Analog, DSL, DS3, T-1 & Ethernet)
- ♦ Audio Visual Cabling (SVGA, DVI, & HDMI)
- ♦ Paging Systems (Ceiling Speakers, Paging Horns, Amplifiers, etc.)
- ♦ Voice Grade cabling for Legacy PBX
- ♦ Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP)
- ♦ Restoration (including testing, documentation, and termination)
- ♦ Port activation/patching
- ♦ Technology infrastructure upgrades
- ♦ Infrastructure audits and certification
- ♦ Documentation services
- ♦ Wireless LAN
- ♦ As-built documentation and certified testing
Hiring a Licensed, Bonded, & Insured Low Voltage/Structured Cabling contractor authorized by the city, county, & state will ensure that you are receiving the best quality workmanship and will pass the required inspections.
ECS is a Licensed, Bonded, & Insured Low Voltage/Structured Cabling Vendor located in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR.
ECS provides local technicians for on-site work installing and servicing a variety of voice/data equipment, ie; Avaya Aura Servers, Gateways, Voicemail, Telephones, Firewalls, Ethernet Switches, Low Voltage Cabling, CAT5e/CAT6, Fiber, Circuit Extensions, Wireless Networking, Video Surveillance, Point of Sale, Overhead Paging, etc.
ECS provides services in Washington & Oregon, primarily in the greater Seattle & Portland areas.