In today’s world, technology is essential to conducting business in a retail, office or commercial environment.
A well-designed & maintained network infrastructure is vital to deploying technology in any location. ECS installs Low-Voltage Cabling in new locations as well as Moves, Adds and Changes. At ECS our network and cabling solutions provide our customers with consistent performance by following industry standards.
Some of our Low-Voltage Services Include:
- Network Topology Engineering
- Business Telephone Cabling
- Voice Cabling
- Network Data Cabling
- Infrastructure / Network Moves Adds Changes (MAC’s)
- Data / Server Cabinet Overhauls
- Wireless Access Point (WiFi) Cabling
- CCTV Cabling
- Demark Extensions
- T1/Circuit Extensions
- SM/MM Fiber Back-Bones and Extensions
- Cat 5e and Cat 6 cable installations
- Fiber Optic Cable Installation (Multi-Mode and Single-Mode)
- Fiber Optic Termination and Testing Services
- Fiber Optic Splicing
- Coax Cable Installation
- Large Pair Copper Splicing
- MDF and IDF Closet Installations
- Low Voltage De-installation
Remember: a proper low-voltage installation by a trained installer enables your technology investment to work at its full potential!
Some important considerations about Low-Voltage Contractors are:
- Do they have a Valid/Current Business License ?
- Do they have Valid/Current General Liability Insurance ?
- Can/Will they provide a “Certificate of Insurance” (COI) protecting you for their work ?
- Are they able to obtain a Low-Voltage installation permit ?
- Do they use employees or sub-contractors ?
Low-Voltage Cabling is a long‐term investment and regardless of the size of your company, poorly installed low-voltage cabling will over time negatively impact your use of technology. Unfortunately, the problem is often discovered months and sometimes even years after installation.
ECS is a Low-Voltage Cabling Company located in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR.
ECS provides local technicians for on-site work installing and servicing a variety of voice/data equipment, ie; Avaya Aura Servers, Gateways, Voicemail, Telephones, Firewalls, Ethernet Switches, Low Voltage Cabling, CAT5e/CAT6, Fiber, Circuit Extensions, Wireless Networking, Video Surveillance, Point of Sale, Overhead Paging, etc.
ECS provides services in Washington & Oregon, primarily in the greater Seattle & Portland areas.