Your Intermedia Certified Integration Partner (ECS) will configure your new or existing phone system to work with Intermedia SIP Trunking service. You can keep your existing phone numbers or order new local and toll-free numbers and everything works just like your old phone lines, but at a fraction of the cost.
Standard Calling Features
- Local Numbers: Intermedia SIP Trunking provides local phone numbers in over 90% of the top 100 Metropolitan Statistical Areas.
- Toll-Free: Intermedia SIP Trunking provides dedicated toll-free service.
- Domestic Long Distance: Employees can place long distance calls at Intermedia’s low rates.
- International Long Distance: Employees can place international calls at Intermedia’s low rates.
- Free Inter-Office Calling: Unlimited free calling between offices for multi-site companies.
- Remote Market Number: Why spend thousands of dollars establishing a branch office out of state? Purchase a phone number specific to any chosen area, regardless of your current location, and gain a local presence anywhere in the nation for only 50¢ per month!
- E-911: SIP Trunking supports E-911 emergency services, which provide your phone number and address to the emergency operator.
- Directory Listing: Your business numbers can be listed in local phone white page directories.
- Directory Assistance: Employees can access directory assistance services.
- Local Number Transfer: Move your existing local numbers to your new SIP Trunking Service.
- Toll-Free Number Transfer: Move your existing toll-free numbers to your new SIP Trunking Service.
- Admin Portal: Allows you to manage many aspects of the Intermedia phone service including: view account summary, view current and past invoices, view a list of phone numbers and phone change Administrator information, change 911 address, change emergency fail-over numbers, login to other services such as Auto Attendant or Conferencing Number.
- Personal Management Tools: Users who have been assigned advanced features such as voicemail, WebFax or Follow-Me Numbers may access and manage their features through and easy-to-use website.
Intermedia is UNIQUE in requiring customers to run a network quality test. Other SIP providers turn their SIP Trunks up on any network without review. Intermedia makes sure the customer’s network is ready to support VoIP traffic… the Intermedia process and tools ensure that.