The GXV3611IR_HD can be used in areas where lighting may be a concern thanks to the cameras infrared sensors. The GXV3611IR_HD uniquely features a built-in microphone and speaker to allow users to use the camera as an intercom. This indoor infrared IP camera also features a built-in SD card slot to offer a local recording solution. Like all Grandstream IP Video Surveillance cameras, the GXV3611IR_HD is OnVIF compliant and features built-in PoE.
The GXV3611IR_HD is an indoor Infrared (IR) fixed dome IP camera with a high-definition 2.8mm Lens, making it ideal for wide angle monitoring of nearby subjects in environments such as banks, hotels, retail, offices or building entrances.
Pair the GXV3611IR _HD with Grandstream’s GVR3550 Network Video Recorder (NVR), which supports plug-n-play with all Grandstream IP cameras, to create a powerful recording and monitoring solution.
The GXV3611IR_HD can also be managed by GSURF Pro (Grandstream’s FREE Video Management Software that allows simultaneous control of up to 72 cameras) along with other ONVIF-compliant video management systems.
The GXV3611IR_HD IP camera features industry-leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to both video and smart phones.
It also contains integrated PoE, IR-CUT for day and night mode, microphone, speaker, SD card slot and a flexible HTTP API for easy integration with other surveillance systems.
- • Megapixel CMOS sensor for 720p HD video resolution
- • Smart infrared technology for optimal white balance and exposure
- • Includes built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- • Integrated micor SDHC interface for local embedded storage
- • Supports Motion Detection with up to 16 target areas
- • Supports alert notifications via outbound voice or video call and email screenshot
- • SIP/VoIP support for 2-way audio and video streaming to audio, video and mobile phones