The GXV3610 v2 series are weather-proof Infrared (IR) fixed dome IP cameras with a high-definition 3.6mm lens, making them ideal for wide-angle monitoring of nearby subjects in environments such as banks, hotels, retail, offices, warehouses, and building entrances.
The series is ideal for use in areas where lighting may be a concern thanks to the cameras infrared sensors. The GXV3610 v2 series are also IP66-certfied weatherproof IP cameras, which allow them to be used in nearly any outdoor setting. Like all Grandstream IP Video Surveillance cameras, the GXV3610 v2 series is OnVIF compliant and features built-in PoE.
Pair the GXV3610 v2 series with Grandstream’s GVR3550 Network Video Recorder (NVR), which supports plug-and-play with all Grandstream IP cameras, to create a powerful recording and monitoring solution.
The GXV3610 v2 series can also be managed with GSURF Pro (Grandstream’s FREE video Management Software that allows simultaneous control of up to 72 cameras) along with other ONVIF-complaint video management systems.
- • IPP66 compliant weatherproof metal casing
- • Smart infrared technology for optimal white balance and exposure
- • Includes built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE)
- • 1.2 megapixel and 720p (GXV3610_HD): 3.1 megapixel, 1080p (GXV3610_FHD)
- • Supports Motion Detection with up to 16 motion detection target areas
- • Supports alert notifications via outbound voice or video call and email screenshot
- • SIP/VoIP support for 2-way audio and video streaming to audio, video and mobile phones