IP Office Manager SIP Trunk configuration has been simplified to reduce the number of interdependencies between items on multiple tabs and to provide feature flexibility without compromising administrative clarity.
This simplification is also carried forward to Web Manager, which in IP Office R10.0 supports the configuration of SIP trunks.
A summary of changes:
- • Forwarding and Twinning fields are moved from the SIP Line tab to the SIP URI definition.
• The SIP URI summary table will automatically use all of the available width of the tab window and will resize automatically.
- • The SIP URI summary table will contain abbreviations of all settings (rather than being blank) which will provide easy viewing of all existing settings.
- •Wildcard ‘*’ is redefined as ‘Auto’ which more accurately describes the systems behavior for items.
- •When creating a new URI, the default setting for ‘Local URI, Contact and Display Name, will be Auto rather than the by-default invalid ‘Use Credentials User Name’.
ECS is an authorized AVAYA Business Partner located in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR.
ECS provides local technicians for on-site work installing and servicing a variety of voice/data equipment, ie; Avaya Aura Servers, Gateways, Messaging, Telephones, Firewalls, Ethernet Switches, Low Voltage Cabling, WiFi, CCTV, POS, Paging, etc.
ECS provides services in the states of Washington & Oregon, primarily in the greater Seattle & Portland areas.