New features in IP Office Contact Center 10 include:
- • Out-of-the-box configuration wizards and templates to quickly design call and IVR flows
- • Enhanced real-time and historical reporting capabilities including more than 30 ready-to-use report templates
- • Customer callback features that hold their place in the queue and give them more control over their time
- • Enhanced and simplified user interface and web administration, including installation and configuration wizards for multichannel services and other frequently used features
- • High availability and resiliency with support for VMware and a simplified back-up and restore process
FYI – Mandatory RICS requirement removed
ECS is an authorized AVAYA reseller located in Seattle, WA & Portland, OR.
ECS provides local technicians for on-site work installing and servicing a variety of voice/data equipment, ie; Avaya Aura Servers, Gateways, Messaging, Telephones, Firewalls, Ethernet Switches, Low Voltage Cabling, WiFi, CCTV, POS, Paging, etc.
ECS provides services in the states of Washington & Oregon, primarily in the greater Seattle & Portland areas.