IP Office Server Edition Release 9 Provides Seamless Growth, Simple Management and Reduced TCO for Midsize businesses
IP Office Server Edition is the ideal solution for midsize businesses, delivering intelligent Unified Communications, scalable growth and seamless management. Server Edition enables businesses to quickly and easily add users to an existing office or even connect a remote office, all from the central HQ. A Linux server is the heart of Server Edition, running IP Office software, Voice Messaging and Unified Communications (Avaya one-X® Portal for IP Office). Server Edition delivers true Centralized Management and Licensing for all users, across all locations, in one, intuitive, Graphical User Interface.
You choose the approach that works best for your environment. Virtualize on your servers, use Avaya servers, use Avaya appliances, or use any combination of the three.
Expanded scale/capacity With a Linux server
Server Edition means seamless growth, … up to 2,000 users at a single site or across 32 locations, with support for up to 150 voicemail channels.
Centralized web-based management
Simple administration is the cornerstone of Server Edition. From the one intuitive interface, the System Administrator has one view of all users on a single site or across up to 32 locations. Using system status can, at a glance, let the Administrator know of any potential issues that could affect system performance such as over utilized trunk lines, voice ports, and bandwidth utilization.
Server Edition holds all common licenses centrally, making it cost effective to purchase discounted license packs and easy for a System Administrator to assign user solutions to employees anywhere within the network.
Midsize businesses demand reliability, Server Edition delivers. Within a multi-site network where Server Edition is deployed across remote locations, in the unlikely event of a system outage, the IP phones with active calls stay connected, and idle IP phones simply re-register to an alternate server. Voice messaging is also critical to many businesses; Server Edition backs-up messages and greetings to an alternate Linux server.
Cost Effective Growth
Whether it’s adding a user or a location, Server Edition easily grows with any expanding company
Day to day administration of users, groups and call routing across the entire network is easy from the centralized, Graphical User Interface, speeding Moves, Adds and Changes (MAC’s)
The failover capabilities of Server Edition for both real time and voice messaging helps assure that businesses don’t miss a beat
• Provides call control, web portal, mobility, IM and presence, messaging, and centralized licensing in a single server
• Runs on an Avaya-provided Linux server or a customer-provided virtualized server
• Provides same as Primary Server, but provides additional capacity and/or resiliency
• Provides additional capacity at a remote location
• Can be an Avaya-provided Linux server, customer-provided virtualized server, or an IP 500 V2 appliance
• Up to 2,000 users at a single site or across 32 locations
• Up to 512 SIP trunk channels per Primary/Secondary server
• Up to 256 SIP trunk channels per Expansion System
• Trunks with IP 500 V2 – 148 H.323, 240 digital, 208 analog trunks (not simultaneously)
• Up to 150 Voice Messaging ports
• 256 audio conferencing ports per server (256 parties per conference)
• Up to 300 Avaya one-X® Portal users on primary or secondary server*
• Up to 750 Avaya one-X Portal users on dedicated server*
*These cannot be combined
Avaya one-X® Mobile Preferred Application
• Simplified call control – tap to call, tap to conference
• Make calls using cellular, WiFi, or 3G/4G networks
• IM, presence, and directory access keeps you connected
• Single click to administer. Single click for end user to install and configure
• Supported on Android and iOS devices (requires Power User solution)
• 256 party conference bridge per primary or secondary server. (up to 256 parties on a single conference)
• Unique PIN codes ensures security for conference calls
• Conference entry/exit tones; single beep on entry, double beep on exit
• Conference call recording
• Conference Call control (Available with Power User and Office Worker solutions)
• Conference Room’ automatically dials users and adds them if available ( Requires Receptionist solution)
Avaya one-X Portal for IP Office
• Point and Click call control
• Federated IM and Presence
• Integrated Directory
• Moderator controls for conference calls
• Access the same tools at home without complicated VPN requirements (Available with Power User and Office Worker solutions)
Avaya is a global provider of business collaboration and communications solutions, providing unified communications, contact centers, data solutions and related services to companies of all sizes around the world.